Our apartments are decorated in a style inspired by a Scottish manor. This is what makes it special: each apartment is themed after a different whisky distillery in Scotland or Ireland. All apartments are located either facing the lake (Seerhein) or the park and very quiet.
Warm colours, fine fabrics and high-quality materials create a harmonious link between the Scottish Highlands and the local Tägermoos, making our standard double rooms a stylish getaway and a place of relaxation.
With space for 4 people*, comfortable beds, a living area and a bathroom with bathtub and shower, our superior apartment is ideal for young and old.
*With a occupancy of 4 people, the living are will be converted into a sleeping are with a comfortable sofa bed.
- Superior comfort for your stay on approx. 55 sq.m (over 590 sq.ft)
- Sunny terrace (20sq.m) (215 sq.ft.) with lounge and deck chairs
- Bathroom with bathtub/shower, toilet, make-up mirror, hairdryer
- 1.60mx2.00m (62"x78") box-spring bed (French) and sofa bed
- Fully equipped kitchenette with Nespresso coffee machine
- Wardrobe with hotel safe
- Flat-screen TV (Swisscom with 300 programs)
- High-speed Wi-Fi Internet access
- Max. occupancy of 4 people
With a fully equipped eat-in kitchen, our superior apartment offers the best comfort for your stay. Thanks to the Nespresso machine in your room, you can enjoy freshly brewed coffee whenever and as you like. There is also a large desk, a flat-screen TV and free Wi-Fi.
CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT
Your room is available from 2 pm, and you can check out untile 11:00 am.
Check-in takes place in the "Villa Tägermoos".
Feel free to bring your well-behaved dog. A comfy dog bed, a food bowl and lots of affection await your four-legged darling.
CHF 25.00 per stay.
We are happy to provide you with a travel cot free of charge. Children up to the age of 2 stay in their parents´room at no extra charge.
Children aged 3 to 17 incur a charge of CHF 40.00 per child/night.
Park in our in-house car park.
CHF 10.00 per night & spot.